当前位置: 网校排名> 新东方在线> 托福口语高分必读素材:忙得焦头烂额
新东方在线 托福(Toefl)培训

托福(Toefl)

发布时间: 2016年04月07日

托福口语高分必读素材:忙得焦头烂额

托福网课试听

托福口语高分必读素材:忙得焦头烂额

托福口语素材:工作做不完,忙里偷闲赶快一起学点与“忙”相关的英语吧!新东方在线为大家带来托福口语高分必读素材:忙得焦头烂额,希望对大家托福备考有所帮助,更多精彩尽请关注新东方在线托福网!

似乎每个人都很忙,我们可以忙得四脚朝天,也可以忙得不可开交。英文里,其实也有对应的表达方式,我们一起来看一看吧。

1. All hands on deck

全员各就各位

As the opening day approached, it was all hands on deck to get everything ready in time.

由于开业时间迫在眉睫,所有人员必须各就各位,及时做好各方面准备。

2. Hive of activity

一片繁忙的景象

When I arrived at the office, the place was already a hive of activity with everyone buzzing around.

当我到达时,办公室里已经一片热火朝天的景象,每个人都在忙的团团转。

3. Rushed off your feet

忙得不可开交

I am exhausted. I’ve been rushed off my feet all day at the shop.

我感到筋疲力尽。我在店里的一整天都是忙的脚打后脑勺。

4. Work your fingers to the bone

拼命地做,非常努力

He deserves his success. He worked his fingers to the bone when he started the business.

他的成功归功于他自己。刚开始创业时他工作非常努力。

5. Roll up your sleeves

卷起袖子准备大干一场

If we’re going to increase our market share, we’re going to have to roll our sleeves and get new customers.

如果我们想要增加市场份额,我就需要撸起袖子大干一场,获得新的客户。

6. Have your work cut out

按时完成艰巨的任务

They have their work cut out with that client. He is incredibly demanding.

关于那个客户他们有一大堆工作要做。他要求太苛刻了。

7. A race against time

和时间赛跑

I have so many deadlines. It’s a never-ending race against time to meet them.

我有这么多任务截点。要在规定时间内完成简直就是和时间赛跑。

8. Hit the ground running

立即快马加鞭地开展重要工作

He intends to hit the ground running if and when he wins that contract.

一旦他赢得了那份合同,他就打算马上全力以赴开展工作。


编辑推荐》

新东方托福培训

托福培训冲刺班

托福辅导视频


备考资料历年真题
×
Baidu
map