直播课程
金格妃
新东方口语培训师亲授,听说读写词汇五步英语能力养成,进步看得见
李延隆
每天30分钟,14天见证听口蜕变,五步沉浸式学习,营造母语环境
霍娜
30h核心语法精讲讲练,梳理语法核心知识点,互动直播,学习群陪伴
霍娜
3天课程规划,英语零基础入门学习,资深老师直播答疑,全方位护航
发布时间: 2016年04月06日
67 Making,Canceling or Changing Appointments
预约、取消或改变约会
Would you like to join us?
您愿来吗?
A: I'm going to have some people over for dinner Saturday night.
我星期六晚上打算请几个人过来吃饭,
Would you like to join us?
您愿意来吗?
B: Oh,I'm afraid I'll be busy tomorrow evening.
B: 哦,恐怕我明天会很忙。
A: Some other time then?
A: 那么只找时间吧。
B: OK.Thanks for asking me.
B: 好吧,谢谢你邀请我。
I'm wondering if you'd like to...
不知你能不能...?
A: Are you doing anything tomorrow morning?
A: 你明天上午有事吗?
I'm wondering if you'd like to come to my office to discuss the new project.
我想问问你能不能来我办公室讨论一下这个新课题.
Tomorrow morning?What about tomorrow afternoon?
B: 明天上午我有事。明天下午怎么样?
A: Then I'll see you in the afternoon.B: OK.
A: 那就明天下午见吧。B: 好。
I'd like to make an appointment with....
我想和...订一个约会。
A: I'd like to make an appointment with Dr.Cooper.
A: 我想和库田先生订一个约会。
Could you arrange it for me?
你能为我安排一下好吗?
B: Yes.Would tomorrow morning be all right with you?
B: 行。明天上午可以吗?
A: Sorry,I've got a meeting from nine to ten.
对不起,我明天上午九点到十点有个会。
What about Monday afternoon?
星期一下午怎么样?
B: I'm afraid he's fully engaged.Could you make it another time?
B: 恐怕他也会很忙。你能不能换个时间?
May I call at....?
我拜访...行吗?
A: Mr.Keller,may I call at your home sometime the week?
凯勒先生,我这个星期什么时候去拜访你家行吗?
B: Oh,certainly.When would you like to come?
B: 当然行。你想什么时候来?
A: Well,when will it be convenient for you?
A: 你什么时候方便?
B: This weekend would be OK with me.
B: 这周末可以。
How about....?
...怎么样?
A: Do you think I could see the president sometime this morning?
你看我今天上午什么时候能不能见一见院长?
B: Sorry,he's fully booked this morning.
B: 对不起,他今天上午没时间。
A: How about tomorrow morning?
A: 明天下午怎么样?
B: Yes,I think tomorrow morning would be fine.
B: 可以,我看明天上午行。
Will you be free...?
您一...有空吗?
A: Excuse me,Dr.Steward,
斯图尔特博士,打扰你一下。
I wonder if I could talk with you about my paper.
请问我能不能和您谈谈我的论文?
B: Yes,of course.When?
B: 当然可以。什么时候?
A: Will you be free this afternoon,say from 3 to 4?
A: 您今天3点到4点有空儿吗?
B: Now let me check my schedule...
B: 我看看我的时间表吧。...
OK,you could to my office then.
好的,你那个时候可以来我的办公室。
I wonder if it's convenient to change our appointment from....to...
不知道可不可以把约会时间从...改到....
A: Tomorrow is my day off.
A: 明天我休息,
I wonder if it's convenient to change our appointment from tomorrow to next Wednesday,still at the sane time.
不知道可不可以把约会时间从明天改到下周三同一时间.
B: I'm afraid I won't be free next week.
B: 下周我恐怕没有时间。
A: It's a shame.Will this afternoon be all right?
A: 真遗憾。今天下午行吗?
But I can only spare you an hour and a half today,from four o'clock.
不过我只能抽出一个半小时,从四点开始。
B: That's OK.
B: 行。
Could you make it...?
你能不能定在...?
A: Hello,this is Dr Cook's clinic.May I speak to Mr.Smith?
A: 喂,库克大夫的诊所,可以和史密斯通话吗?
B: This is he.
B: 我就是。
A: Dr Cook won't be able to see you at the time suggested.
A: 喂,库克大夫在约定的时间不能见您了,
Could you make it a quarter to two? B: All right.
你们定在一点四十五怎么样?B: 行。
....have to cancel the appointments.
....只能取消约会。
A: I'm calling about you appointment.
A: 现在打电话是预约的事,
Mr.Smith has to cancel all his appointments because he's got something urgent to attend to.
史密斯因为有事处理不得不取消所有约会.
B: When can I go to see him?
B: 我什么时候可以去见他呢?
A: Anytime except today.Please give him a call before you come.B: OK.
除了今天什么时候都行,来都给他打个电话.好的.
If you don't mind,let's make it a little later.
不介意的话,咱们往后推一推。
A: I'm sorry,I'm engaged at 2 p.m.
A: 对不起,我两点有约。
B: If you don't mind,let's make it a little later.
B: 不介意的话,咱们往后推一推。
What about three or four?
三点或四点怎么样?
Sorry,the whole afternoon is filled up here.Will tomorrow do?
对不起,整个下午都安排满了.明天行吗?
B: All right.
B: 可以。
If you don't mind,may we put it off to....
如果不介意,我们可以推到....吗?
A: I'm sorry,our appointment has to be changed.
A: 对不起,我们的约定要改变一下。
B: What a pity!
B: 真遗憾。
A: If you don't mind,may we put it off to the next day?
A: 如果不介意,我们推到第二天好吗?
B: That's OK.
B: 那样可以。
How about next week?
下周怎么样?
A: I'm calling about our appointment.
A: 我打电话谈谈我们约会的事。
I can't call on you this evening.My wife is terribly ill.
我妻子病得很厉害,今晚就不能拜访你们了.
B: Sorry to hear that.
B: 噢,是这样。
A: How about next week?
A: 下周怎么样?
B: Fine,we'll be expecting you then.
B: 好啊,那时我们会等着你的。
I think we have to put it off till next week.
我想我们只得把这事推到下个星期了.
A: Do you think you could arrange for the interview tomorrow?
A: 你认为明天能安排面试吗?
I've got a rather full day tomorrow.Would you prefer another time?
我明天的日程已排满,另外时间怎么样?
B: I think we have to put it off till next week.
B: 我们只得把这事推到下个星期了。
I wonder if we could alter... to....
不知道是不是可以把....安排到....
A: I don't think I can manage this morning.
A: 我觉得今天早晨不行,
I wonder if we could after the time of meeting to tomorrow afternoon.
不知道是不是可以把会面时间安排到明天下午.
B: I'll look out for you about 2:00 tomorrow afternoon.
B: 我给你安排到明天下午两点吧。
A: All right.Thank you.
A: 好的,谢谢。
What time would be convenient for you?
你什么时间方便?
A: Are you free anytime today?
A: 今天您有空吗?
B: I'm not quite sure if I'll be free.
B: 说不准。
A: What time would be convenient for you?
A: 你什么时间方便?
B: Monday would be better.
B: 星期一更好些。
I'm afraid I won't be able to....
恐怕我不能....
I'm terribly ill now.I'm afraid I won't be able to attend your wedding.
我今天病得厉害,恐怕不能参加你的婚礼了.
B: I'm sorry to hear that.What a pity you can't be here with us!
B: 真抱歉,你不来太遗憾了。
A: I'm sorry.May you be happy!
A: 对不起。我祝你们幸福!
I'm sorry I can't keep our appointment because...
很抱歉,我不能赴约了,因为......
Hello,Bill.
A: 比尔,你好。
I'm sorry I can't keep our appointment because something unexpected cropped up.
很抱歉,情况有了变化。
B: What's happened?
B: 出了什么事?
A: I'll have to go to school again early tomorrow morning.
A: 明天一早我得再去学校一趟,
And I don't think I'll be able to get back at two thirty.
我估计两点半可能回不来。
I'm sorry,I must reschedule my appointment with...
对不起,我必须重新安排与....见面。
I'm sorry,I must reschedule my appointment with Mr.Cooper on Wednesday.
对不起,我必须重新安排周三与库柏先生的会面。
B: Why?A: I forgot I'm already engaged.
B: 为什么?A: 我忘记我已经有约了。
B: That's a pity.
B: 真遗憾!