直播课程
金格妃
新东方口语培训师亲授,听说读写词汇五步英语能力养成,进步看得见
李延隆
每天30分钟,14天见证听口蜕变,五步沉浸式学习,营造母语环境
霍娜
30h核心语法精讲讲练,梳理语法核心知识点,互动直播,学习群陪伴
霍娜
3天课程规划,英语零基础入门学习,资深老师直播答疑,全方位护航
发布时间: 2016年04月06日
78 Taking a Bus
乘公共汽车
When will the bus leave?
车什么时候开?
Excuse me,then will the bus leave?
A:请问车什么时候开?
B:In two minutes.
B:两分钟以后开
When will it get to the terminal?
A:什么时候到终点
B:4:30.
B:4:30
Does this bus get to .....?
这车到......吗?
A:Does this bus get to Washington Square?
这辆车到华盛顿广场吗?
B:Oh,no.You should take No.52 Tramcar.
不,您该乘坐52路有轨电车
A:Thank you.Where can I take it?
谢谢。到哪儿去乘车呢?
Near the post office.
在邮局附近。
How much is the fare to....?
到....票价是多少?
A:How much is the fare to the Labor Park?
到劳动公园票价是多少?
A quarter.
25美分
A:Here you are.Two tickets,please.
给你钱,买两张票
B:Here's your change.
这是找您的钱
Can I get to.....on this bus?
坐这趟车能到....吗?
A:Can I get to Cambridge University on this bus?
这这趟车能到剑桥大学吗?
B:Yes,get in,madam.Fares,please.
能,上车吧,夫人.您请买票。
A:How much is it?
A:多少钱?
B:50 pence.
五十便士。
Could you please tell me where I should get off?
请问我在哪儿下车呢?
A:Could you please tell me where I should get off?
请问我在哪儿下车呢?
B:Sure.What's your destination,please?
B:您去哪儿?
Yellow Stone Park.
A:黄石公园。
That's the third stop.
第三站就是。
How many stops are there to.....?
到.....有几站?
A:Excuse me,how many stops are there to the Bank of England?
请问,到英格兰银行有几站?
Six altogether.
共有6个站。
Thanks.
谢谢。
Is this the right bus for.....?
到.....坐这趟车对吗?
A:Is this the right bus for the Red Lion Hotel?
这是去红狮旅馆的车吗?
B:Oh,no.You should take Tram No.12
不,你应该做12路有轨电车。
Where can I take it?
在哪儿做?
B:Two blocks down the street.
沿这条街再走两个街区有一个站.
What's the stop called?
这叫什么站?
What's the stip called?
这叫什么站?
International Fair Center.
国际博览中心。
The next stop will be friendship Circus then?
那么下站就是友好广场吧?
That's right. What's the fare to....?
对 到....票价是多少?
What's the fare to Henderson Street?
到亨得森大街多少钱?
A half dollar.
50美分
A:What about the fare to the terminal?
到终点站呢?
70 cents.
70美分
Will the bus take me to...?
坐这趟车能到....吗?
A:Excuse me,will this bus take me to this address?
请问,坐这趟车能到这个地址吗?
B:No,I'm afraid you have to walk to the next stop.
不行,恐怕你的走到下一站
How far is it?
有多远?
Walk down this street.It's only three minutes walk.
沿着这条街向前走,走三分钟就到.
Do I have to change....?
我的换....吗?
A:Do I have to change at China-town?
我必须在唐人街换车吗?
Yes,and change to Bus No.s
B:是的,换乘八路
Is this a local bus?
这是市内车吗?
B:Yes,but we only go as far as the city bank.
是的,但是车到银行就不向前开了.
A:I really appreciate your help.
谢谢你的帮助。
The bus goes past.....
车过.....
A:The bus goes past Empire State Building?
这辆车经过帝国大厦吗?
B:Yes,but the bus stop is a block away form it.
是的,但是车站离那里还有一个街区.
Where should I get off?
那我在哪儿下车好呢?
The church. Thank you.
在教堂那儿? 谢谢
This is your stop.
你到站了。
A:This is your stop.
你到站了。
Thank you.By the way,which bus should I change to get to the Park Hotel?
谢谢.顺便问一下,到帕克旅馆换乘哪辆车
A:The hotel is right here.
A:旅馆就在这儿。
You can change...for....
你可以在.....换乘....
A:Where can I get a transfer to No.216?
:我在哪儿换乘216路?
B:You can change at this stop for it.
你可以在这一站换车。
A:So I've got to hurry up.
那我的快一点了。
Mind out! You can take.....
当心! 你可以乘坐......
A:You can take Bus No.22
你可以乘坐22路。
B:How often does it run?
多长时间一趟?
Every five minutes.
五分钟。
B:Oh,here comes the bus!
哦,车来了!
You have missed your stip.
你过站了。
A:I'm sorry,sir.You've missed your stop.
对不起,你过站了
Oh,really? You'd better get off at this stip. All right.
真的吗?您最好在这站下车.好吧.
You've got on the wrong bus.
你上错车了。
A:I'm afraid you've got on the wrong bus.
恐怕你乘错车了
B:Did I? Then which one should I take?
真的?那么我该做哪一辆?
A:No.2.It comes every 4 minutes.
二路,每四分钟一趟。
Thank you.
谢谢。
I don't know when to get off.
我不知道什么时候下车。
A:I'm sorry I don't know when to get off.
对不起,我不知道什么时候瞎扯
Would you remind me then my stop comes?
到站提醒我一下好吗?
B:Sure.Two more stops after this one.
没问题,再过两站就到。
Thanks a lot.
谢谢。