当前位置: 网校排名> 新东方在线> 英语四六级语法:如何用地道表达买单方式?
新东方在线 英语四级培训

新学期备考全规划

Baidu
map

英语四级

发布时间: 2016年05月16日

英语四六级语法:如何用地道表达买单方式?

46网课试听
英语四六级语法:如何用地道表达买单方式?

1. Paying by Cash

现金支付

Guest: Waiter, the bill, please.

服务员,结账。

Waiter: Yes, sir. Here is your check/bill, sir. Thank you.

好的,先生。先生,这是您的账单,多谢。

Guest: Here you are.

给你。

Waiter: 200 yuan. Please wait a minute. I'll be right back with your changes and receipt.

这里收您200元,请稍等一会,我将很快找回零钱及账单给您。

Waiter: Here is your changes and your receipt, thank you. Good night. Hope to see you again.

多谢,这是找给您的零钱及账单。晚安,希望您再次光临。

Guest: Thank you. This is your tip.

谢谢!这是给你的小费。

Waiter: Thank you, sir. You're very kind.

多谢,先生。谢谢你的好意。

2. Paying by Credit Card

信用卡付账

Guest: Check/Take the bill,please.

结账。

Waiter: Here is your check, sir. Would you like to sign it to your room?

这是您的账单,先生。您想签单吗?

Guest: No, I'll just pay in cash. Do you accept U.S. Dollars.

不,我付现金,你们收美元吗?

Waiter: Yes. But we only have Chinese yuan for change. And the exchange rate is one hundred U.S. Dollar to RMB 804. Do you mind that?

是的,但是我们找零只有人民币,兑换汇率是100美元兑804人民币,你介意吗?

Guest: Well. May I use my credit card?

那么,可以用信用卡吗?

Waiter: Yes sure.

当然。

3. Sign the Bill

签字付账

Waiter: Would you like anything else?

您还需要些什么?

Guest: No, thank you. We'll have the bill now.

不需要了,谢谢。我们现在要结账了。

Waiter: Yes, sir. How would you like to pay for it, sir?

好的,先生,您打算怎样付账?

Guest: I'd like to put it on my hotel bill.

我想把账记在账单上。

Guest: What's your room number?

请问你的房间号?

Waiter: 1208.

1208。

Waiter: Would you sign your name and room number on the bill, please? And could you show me your room key/hotel passport.

在账单上写上您的名字和房间号码,并且请出示房匙/房卡,好吗?

Guest: Of course, here you are.

当然,给你。

4. Paying by Traveller's Cheques

用旅行支票付账

Guest: Waiter, Can I have the bill, please?

服务员,结账。

Waiter: Yes, sir.

好的,先生。

Guest: Do you accept traveller's cheque?

你们收旅行支票吗?

Waiter: Yes, sir. But could you give me your address and some identification?

是的,先生,但是您要出示地址和证件。

Guest: Here is my passport.

这是我的护照。

Waiter: Thank you.

谢谢。

Guest: Should I put my name and address on the back of the cheque?

我要把名字和地址写在支票背面吗?

Waiter: Yes, Would you please sign them in block letters?

是的,请用正楷字书写,好吗?

Guest: No problem.

没问题。

5. Using the Vouchers

使用赠券

Waiter: Excuse me, sir. Do you need anything else? If not, do you mind if I bring you your bill? It is nearly closing time.

对不起,先生,请问还需要点什么吗?如果不需要的话,介不介先结账呢?因为就要到关门时间了。

Guest: I'm sorry, check now, please.

对不起,现在结账吧。

Waiter: Would you like separate bills or one bill?/Would you like to pay together or separately?

请问分单还是一起结账?

Guest: Together.

一起结账。

Waiter: How would you like to pay for it, sir? You may pay cash, credit card, cheque or charge it to your room.

您打算怎样付账?你可以付现金、信用卡、支票或入房数。

Guest: I'd like to pay cash. I have discount card and vouchers here.

现金,我这儿有折头卡和赠券。

Waiter: I'm sorry. Discount card and vouchers are not to be used together.

对不起,折头卡与赠券不可以同时使用。

Guest: Well, use the vouchers first.

那先用赠券吧。

编辑推荐》》

新东方英语四级

英语四级培训

英语四级辅导

×
Baidu
map