当前位置: 网校排名> 新东方在线> 第15课:在花店_初级英语口语
新东方在线 英语口语培训

直播课程

流利听说读写零基础训练营

金格妃

新东方口语培训师亲授,听说读写词汇五步英语能力养成,进步看得见

晨读·英语听口训练营

李延隆

每天30分钟,14天见证听口蜕变,五步沉浸式学习,营造母语环境

30小时英语语法精讲

霍娜

30h核心语法精讲讲练,梳理语法核心知识点,互动直播,学习群陪伴

3天英语入门基础

霍娜

3天课程规划,英语零基础入门学习,资深老师直播答疑,全方位护航

英语口语

发布时间: 2016年04月20日

第15课:在花店_初级英语口语

新英语900句视频版 第15课:在花店 文本如下:

Good morning, sir. May I help you?

早安, 先生, 我能效劳吗?
It's our anniversary today. I'm looking for the same flowers as the ones in her wedding bouquet.
今天是我们结婚周年, 我要找 (买) 一些和内人在婚礼上所拿的相同的花束.
What do they look like?
是什么样子的?
White. They're white.
白色的, 白色的花束.
How tall are they?
有多高啊?
They're short, I guess. About the same height as those short flowers over there.
我想, 它是矮矮的, 差不多跟那边的花朵一样高.
Do they look like roses?
它像玫瑰?
No. They look like little bells.
不像, 它们看起来像个小钟形.
Oh -- lilies of the valley. No, I'm sorry.
哦 -- 铃兰, 很抱歉,
We're out of them at the moment.
这个时候我们没有铃兰.
Oh, that's too bad.
哎呀, 那太糟了.
What about roses?
买些玫瑰怎么样?
OK.
好吧!
How many do you suggest?
你认为需要多少?
As many as you like, sir. They're beautiful, aren't they?
你需要多少就买多少, 先生. 它们很漂亮, 不是吗?
Yes, they are.
是的, 很漂亮.
Hi, Peggy. Hi, Suzy.
嗨, 蓓姬、苏西,
What a nice surprise!
真是巧极了.
Hi, Mom. We're on our way home from school.
嗨! 妈, 我们刚下课正要回家.
Excuse me a minute, girls.
等一下, 孩子们.
Jane, can you take care of this gentleman? Now, how was school today?
珍, 你能来招呼这位男士吗? 好了, 今天在学校怎么样?
The same as always.
老样子,
Oh. There was one thing.
哦, 有件新鲜事.
Oh?
哦?
Jack was in a big fight.
杰克跟人家打架.
Is he all right?
他还好吧?
I think so. But he's in the principal's office.
我想是没事, 不过他在校长室.
Oh, no!
噢, 真糟糕!
Why are Billy and Jack so different from each other?
为什么比利与杰克会有这么大的不同呢?
I don't know, dear. I really don't.
我不知道, 孩子, 我真不知道.
When are you coming home, Mom?
妈, 您何时回家?
It's Friday. The store is open until 9:00 tonight.
星期五, 这家店营业到九点.
Gee, you're as bad as Dad.
唉! 你跟爸爸一样糟糕.
What do you mean, dear?
孩子, 这话是什么意思?
You're never home, either.
你也从不回家.
Of course, sir. We send flowers anywhere in the country.
当然, 先生, 在这个地区里任何地方我们都送的.
Well, tulips are very pretty.
嗯, 郁金香是很漂亮的.
They look like... uh... well... cups.
看起来像是... 嗯... 杯子.
Oh, she likes roses. Then send her roses.
噢, 她喜欢玫瑰, 那就送玫瑰给她.
No, in fact, tulips aren't as expensive as roses this year.
不, 实际上, 今年的郁金香不像玫瑰那么昂贵.
Fine. How many tulips do you want to order?
好, 你要订多少郁金香?
$10.00 I can?Certainly. For send sixteen.
当然了, 十块钱可以送十六朵.
Yes. We usually include a short note with the flowers.
是的, 我们都在花中夹一便条的.
"To Mom. Happy Birthday." Yes, that's fine. Your mother's name and address, please?
"送给妈妈, 祝您生日快乐", 是的, 那很好, 你母亲的名字和地址, 能告诉我吗?
Mrs. G. Crawford. 143-29 Park Avenue. Is that C-R-A-W-F-O-R-D?
郭佛太太, 公园大道一四三之 29 号, 是不是 C-R-A-W-F-O-R-D ?
Thank you. And your name and address, please?
谢谢你, 请告诉我你的名字和地址.
Michael Crawford. 342 88th Street. Thank you very much. Have a nice day, sir.
迈克尔郭佛, 八十八街三四二号, 谢谢您的惠顾, 祝您有个愉快的日子, 先生.



阅读推荐:英语口语培训 电话英语培训 外教一对一 新东方在线英语口语 新东方英语口语

×
Baidu
map