新英语900句视频版 第11课:神秘女郎 文本如下:
PEDR: Where were you last night?
你昨晚上哪儿去?
MIGUEL: At the movies.
看电影.
PEDR: Oh yeah? Which one?
哦, 真的? 哪一家?
MIGUEL: Uh, I forget.
唉, 我忘了.
PEDR: Oh, you forget, huh? Were you with someone? What was her name?
哦, 你忘了, 嗯? 你跟谁去的? 她叫什么名字?
MIGUEL: As a matter of fact, I was with...
事实上, 我是跟...
PEDR: Aha! I'm never wrong. Was it anyone I know?
哈! 我没猜错. 我认识她吗?
MIGUEL: Yes, Pedro, I...
是的, 佩德罗, 我...
PEDR: No. No. Let me guess. Hmm. It's someone I know. Was it...
不, 不, 让我猜猜. ...嗯, 一定是我认识的人, 她是...
MIGUEL: Pedro, this isn't a game.
佩德罗, 这又不是游戏.
PEDR: Oh, Miguel. You're always so serious. Relax! Now, who...
唷, 米盖尔, 你就是这么认真. 轻松点! 嗯, 她是...
MIGUEL: Pedro...
佩德罗...
PEDR: Was it the woman in the candy store? You know, the one with blond hair?
是糖果店的哪位女孩子? 你认识的那位金发小姐?
PEDR: She's always smiling at you.
她常对你微笑.
MIGUEL: No, Pedro, it was...
不是, 佩德罗, 是...
PEDR: Hmm, I'm usually good at these games. How about Danielle?
嗯, 我最会玩这种游戏了. 是不是丹尼尔?
MIGUEL: Shut up!
不要说了!
PEDR: OK. OK. I give up.
好, 好, 我不猜了.
PEDR: Who is the mystery woman?
那神秘女郎是谁?
MIGUEL: Marta.
玛它.
PEDR: Marta!
玛它!
MIGUEL: Yes.
是的.
PEDR: Thanks for telling me. Women! What can you do? One minute she's crazy about me, and the next minute she's going out with you.
谢谢你告诉我. 女人! 你能怎么办? 一分钟前她还为我而疯狂, 一分钟后, 她却跟你出去了.
MIGUEL: I'm sorry, Pedro.
佩德罗, 很抱歉.
PEDR: It's OK.
没关系,
PEDR: It's your turn.
现在轮到你了.
MIGUEL: You're wrong.
那你就错了.
MIGUEL: We really like each other.
我们真正的互相爱慕.
PEDR: Good luck.
祝你好运.
MIGUEL: Pedro!
佩德罗,
MIGUEL: Aren't you ever serious?
你就不能正经点吗?
PEDR: What's happening, Tom?
汤姆, 发生了什么事?
TOM: Man, you know that chick in the bakery?
老兄, 你认识面包店那女孩吗?
PEDR: Yeah, Yolanda.
认识, 叫幼兰达.
TOM: No, man, not that one. Emma.
不, 老兄, 不是那个, 是爱玛.
PEDR: Emma?
爱玛?
TOM: Yeah. She's there on weekends. You know her. She's short.
是啊! 她每个周末都在这儿, 你认识她的, 个子矮矮的.
PEDR: What color is her hair?
她头发是什么颜色?
TOM: It's blond.
金黄色的.
PEDR: What color are her eyes?
她眼睛是什么颜色?
TOM: Dark brown.
深棕色.
PEDR: Is she pretty?
她长得漂亮吗?
TOM: Yeah, she's pretty, and she's after you.
是的, 她很漂亮, 她在追你.
PEDR: Yeah?
是吗?
TOM: Yeah. She's always asking me about you. "How's your friend?" And I say "Which friend?" "You know, Tom. That tall, handsome guy with curly hair."
是的, 她时常问我有关你的事. "你的朋友怎么样?" 我说 "那位朋友啊?" "你知道的, 那位高大而英俊的男孩"
TOM: And I say, "Oh yeah, him."
我说 "哦, 是他啊!"
PEDR: Do you know her number?
你知道她的 (电话) 号码吗?
TOM: Yeah, 263...
知道, 是 263...
PEDR: Wait a minute. OK. What is it?
请等一下, 好, 几号?
TOM: 263-7954.
263-7954
PEDR: Thanks, buddy.