当前位置: 网校排名> 新东方在线> 第38课:你被邀请参加聚会_初级英语口语
新东方在线 英语口语培训

直播课程

流利听说读写零基础训练营

金格妃

新东方口语培训师亲授,听说读写词汇五步英语能力养成,进步看得见

晨读·英语听口训练营

李延隆

每天30分钟,14天见证听口蜕变,五步沉浸式学习,营造母语环境

30小时英语语法精讲

霍娜

30h核心语法精讲讲练,梳理语法核心知识点,互动直播,学习群陪伴

3天英语入门基础

霍娜

3天课程规划,英语零基础入门学习,资深老师直播答疑,全方位护航

英语口语

发布时间: 2016年04月20日

第38课:你被邀请参加聚会_初级英语口语

新英语900句视频版 第38课:你被邀请参加聚会 文本如下:

LESSON 1

第1课
ALI: Mommy. I'm going to be seven soon, right?
妈妈,我快到七岁了,对吗?
MRS. NIKZAD: Yes, July 17.
对,7月17日。
ALI: What day is that?
是星期几呀?
MRS. NIKZAD: It's a Monday.
星期一。
ALI: May I have a birthday party?
我可以开个生日晚会吗?
MRS. NIKZAD: I'm sure you can. However, we'll have to talk to your father.
我想可以。不过,我们要告诉你爸爸一声。
ALI: I'll be good. I promise. I'll do whatever he says. I'll be so good that he won't know I'm here. Can we call him?
那好,我答应您。爸爸说什么我都要开。我一声不响,爸爸不会知道我在家。我们给他打电话吧!
MRS. NIKZAD: No. He'll be home any minute, Ali. It can wait till then, I'm sure. We've never had a big party in this apartment. I wonder ...
不用,埃利。他一会儿就回来。我保证,到时候跟他说。在这所公寓里我们从来没举办过大的晚会。恐怕……
ALI: Oh, I don't want the party here!
噢,我不是想在这儿搞晚会。
MRS NIKZAD: No? Where do you want it?
不在这儿?那你想在哪儿?
ALI: At the Ice Cream Parlor. You know, the one that has 101 flavors.
在冷饮店。你知道,就是那家有101种风味的冷饮店。
MRS. NIKZAD: The Ice Cream Parlor?Do you mean the one which is near your father's bank at the Fair ?
冷饮店?你说的是不是你爸爸工作的那个世界博览会银行附近的那家?
ALI: Yes, that's the one. Jimmy's birthday party was there, and the party that he had was great.
对,就是那家。吉米的生日宴会就是在那儿开的。而且那次宴会开得特别好。


LESSON 2

第2课
[MRS.NIkzad enters.]
[尼克撒德先生进来]
MRS. NIKZAD: Hello, dear. How was your day?
亲爱的,你好,今天过的怎么样?
MR.NIKZAD:: Hello, Zahra. Hi, Son. I'm such a good mood that I feel like celebrating. Let's go out to dinner tonight.
你好,赞哈拉。嘿,儿子,我今天特别高兴(情绪很好)。我想庆祝一下,我们去外边吃晚饭吧。
ALI: whoopee !
噢……
MRS.NIKZAD: Ali has something to ask you.
埃利有事要问你。
MR.NIKZAD:What is it, Ali?
什么事,埃利?
ALI: Father, may I please have a birthday party?
爸爸,给我开个生日宴会好吗?
MR. NIKZAD:Of course, Ali. Why not?
当然可以,埃利,这有什么不行呢?
ALI: Thanks, Daddy. [Ali hugs his father.]
谢谢爸爸。[埃利搂住爸爸]
MR. NIKZAD: What kind of party do you want, Ali?
埃利,你想开个什么样的宴会呢?
ALI: An ice cream party!
冰激凌宴会。
MR.NIKZAD:IS that what you want?Wouldn't you like to go to a baseball game instead?
就想开个这样的宴会?你不想去看场棒球比赛?
ALI: Daddy, this is much better/ You eat lots and lots of ice cream. They put it in a big bowl. And then, when you've eaten so much ice cream that you can't eat any more, you eat some more anyway.
爸爸,就这个宴会最好啦!你可以吃好多好多冰激凌。他们把冰激凌放在大碗里,这样,当你吃得一点也不想再吃时,也只得强迫自己再多吃点。
MR.NIKZAD:It sounds terrible.
听起来真可怕。
MRS.NIKZAD: I guess it sounds wonderful to kids. What do you think, dear?
我看这对孩子来说倒不错,你说呢?亲爱的?
MR.NIKZAD: Okay, Ali. It's a deal.
好吧,埃利,就这样定了。
ALI: Oh, boy!
噢,真的!


阅读推荐:英语口语培训 电话英语培训 外教一对一 新东方在线英语口语 新东方英语口语

×
Baidu
map