当前位置: 网校排名> 新东方在线> 新英语900句视频版 第43课:道别_初级英语口语
新东方在线 英语口语培训

直播课程

流利听说读写零基础训练营

金格妃

新东方口语培训师亲授,听说读写词汇五步英语能力养成,进步看得见

晨读·英语听口训练营

李延隆

每天30分钟,14天见证听口蜕变,五步沉浸式学习,营造母语环境

30小时英语语法精讲

霍娜

30h核心语法精讲讲练,梳理语法核心知识点,互动直播,学习群陪伴

3天英语入门基础

霍娜

3天课程规划,英语零基础入门学习,资深老师直播答疑,全方位护航

英语口语

发布时间: 2016年04月20日

新英语900句视频版 第43课:道别_初级英语口语

新英语900句视频版 第43课:道别 文本如下:

MARTA: Airports are sad places.

飞机场是令人伤感的地方.
MIGUEL: Sometimes, I guess. But, we'll write. You'll come down at Christmas.
有时候大概是吧. 但是 我们会写信的. 在圣诞节你会来这里的.
MARTA: If we can find the money.
如果能凑够钱的话.
MIGUEL: Don't worry, Marta.
玛它你放心好了,
MIGUEL: Everything will be taken care of.
一切都会安排好的.
MIGUEL: They say that fares are going to be reduced in the next six months. And when I graduate, well...
听说机票在六个月以内会减价. 而且当我毕业后, 就...
MARTA: That's two years from now.
那是两年以后的事.
MIGUEL: Two years is a long time.
两年是一段很长的时间.
MIGUEL: The time will pass quickly.
时间会过得很快.
MIGUEL: You'll see. I might even be able to come back to New York next summer.
说不定. 我明年夏天也许能够再回到纽约来也不一定.
MARTA: Oh, Miguel, you'll forget all about me. Your mother will find you a nice girl, you'll get married, and live happily ever after.
米盖尔, 你会把我抛到九霄云外. 你妈妈会替你找一个合适的女孩子, 然后你会结婚, 并且以后会有幸福美满的生活.
MIGUEL: No, I won't. I swear I won't. Don't you believe me?
我不会的. 我发誓不会. 你不相信我吗?
MARTA: I don't want to talk about it. All I know is that you are going to be taken away from me.
我不想谈. 我只知道, 你要被别人抢走了.
MIGUEL: That's ridiculous! I'll write every day, whether you answer me or not.
胡说! 我每天都会写信, 不管你回信不回信.
MARTA: Don't be silly. You'll have other things to do.
别说傻话. 你会有别的事情够你忙的了.
MIGUEL: Don't cry, Marta, please.
玛它, 不要哭, 我求你.
MIGUEL: Look, here come Mrs. Ortega and Pedro.
你看, 欧特迦太太和佩德罗来了.
MARTA: I wish they would go away.
我真希望他们走远一点.
MIGUEL: You don't really mean that, Marta.
玛它, 你不是真的这样想吧.
PEDR:I hope we're not interrupting anything. We want to say good-bye, too.
希望我们没有打扰你们. 我们也想道别一下.
MRS.ORTEGA: Let me give you a kiss, my boy. Remember me to your mother and father.
孩子, 让我亲你一下. 替我问候令堂令尊.
MRS.ORTEGA: I hope to see them again. I'll miss you, Miguel.
我希望能再看到他们. 米盖尔, 我会想你.
MIGUEL: I'll miss you, too. It's been a wonderful summer. Thank you. Take care of Pedro. He still needs his mama.
我也会想您. 这个夏天过得可真愉快. 谢谢您. 您要照顾佩德罗. 他还需要妈妈.
PEDR:Good-bye, kid.
再见, 老弟.
LOUSPEAKER: Last call for Flight 629 for Bogota, leaving from Gate 10.
搭乘六二九次班机飞往波哥大的乘客请到十号登机处, 这是最后一次广播.
MARTA: You'd better hurry, Miguel.
米盖尔, 要快一点.
MIGUEL: Don't cry, Marta.
玛它, 不要哭了.
OFFIDER: Sorry, Miss.
这位小姐, 很抱歉.
OFFICER: Only passengers are allowed beyond this point.
只有乘客才可以过去.
MIGUEL: Marta?...
玛它?...
MARTA: Good-bye, Miguel.
米盖尔, 再见.


阅读推荐:英语口语培训 电话英语培训 外教一对一 新东方在线英语口语 新东方英语口语

×
Baidu
map