当前位置: 网校排名> 环球网校> 初级口语教程(MP3附字幕) Part39:Persuasion劝说
环球网校 翻译资格培训

翻译干货

新学员大礼包
考试百科
口译技巧
词汇整理
Baidu
map

翻译资格

发布时间: 2016年04月08日

初级口语教程(MP3附字幕) Part39:Persuasion劝说

38 Permission
38 允许
All right if I...?
我...可以吗?
A:All right if I take a few days off?B:Please do.
A:请几天假可以吗?B:可以.
A:Then you have to do the work all by yourself.
A:那么工作就全由你来做了.
B:That's all right.
B:没关系.
Is...allowed?
允许...吗?
A:Is fishing allowed in the lake?
A:湖里允许钓鱼吗?
B:No,you'll be fined if you try that.
B:不允许.在这里钓鱼会被罚款的.
A:Oh,thank you for telling me all this
A:噢,谢谢你告诉我这些.
Ok if I...?
我...的话,可以吗?
A:Ok if I play the flute now?
A:现在吹吹笛子可以吗?
B:All right,but wait till I call the doctor.
B:可以,但是先等我叫大夫.
A:What's the matter?
A:怎么回事?
B:In case I am driven crazy by your magic flute.
B:以防我的魔笛把我逼疯!
A:My God.I'd better not play it.
A:我的天!我最好别吹了吧.
B:Go ahead.I' only joking!
B:吹吧,我跟你开个玩笑.
Can I...?
我可以...吗?
A:Can I go home on vacation?
A:假期我可以回家吗?
B:Of course you can.I don't see any reason why not.
B:当然可以.没什么理由不让你回去.
A:You need my hand,don't you?
A:你需要我帮忙,不是吗?
B:Yes,but I think I can manage.
B:是啊,但是我想我能对付.
Could I ...?
我可以...吗?
A:Could I buy a new shirt?It's only 50 yuan.
A:我可以买件衬衫吗?才五十元.
B:Go ahead.It's not very expensive.
B:买吧,不很贵.
A:I haven't enough money on me.Could you lend me some?
A:我身上钱够,借给我一些好吗?
B:All right .Here you are.
B:好的,给你.
Do you mind if I ...?
我...你介意吗?
A:Do you mind if I change the channel?
A:我变一频道你介意吗?
B:No,not at all.The program is so boring.
B:不,一点儿也不介意.节目真没意思.
A:What do you prefer,TV series or TV serials?
A:你喜欢看电视系列节目还是喜欢电视连续节目?
B:It all depends.
B:那得看情况.
Would it be all right if I...?
我...的话可以吗?
A:Would it be all right if I turn in the paper next Monday?
A:下周一我交作业可以吗?
I'm afraid I can't finish it this Friday.
恐怕周五我完不成.
B:You can hand in next Monday,but you'd better get ready for an"F"
B:可以,但是你最好对不及格有个思想准备
You've been putting it off quite a few days.
你已经拖延好几天了
A:I'm sorry.I'll try too avoid an"F"
A:对不起,我会避免得"不及格"的.
I was wondering if I could ...
不知道我可不可以......
A:I was wondering if I could go fishing on Sunday.
A:星期天可以去钓鱼吗?
B:I'd rather you didn't.Your exam is coming.
B:你最好别去.就要考试了.
A:Don't worry.I'm well prepared for it.
A:别担心,我全准备好了.
B:How come you are so confident?
B:你怎么那么自信?
Would you mind if I...?
我...你介意吗?
A:Would you mind if I smoke here?
A:在这儿抽支烟你不介意吧?
B:No,I wouldn't mind at all.
B:当然不介意.
A:Thank you .It's nice of you.By the way,would you have a smoke?
A:谢谢.你也来一支吧?
B:No,thanks.
B:不用了,谢谢.
Would it be possible for me to ...?
我可以...吗?
A:Would it be possible for me to put off the work till a later day?
A:我可以把工作往后推一推吗?
B:Well,I'd rather you didn't if you don't mind.
B:哦,请不要介意,你最好不要往后推.
A:It's not so urgent,is it?
A:事情不那么急吧?
B:No.But it's a bad habit to delay doing things.
B:不急,但是拖延是上坏习惯.
Don't put off till tomorrow what you can do today.
今日事今日毕嘛!
Do you think I could ...?
我可以...吗?
A:Do you think I could put my books here?
A:我把书放在这儿可以吗?
B:Yes,please do.There's plenty of room
B:可以,放吧.空地很多嘛.
A:Won't that be too much bother?
A:那也太麻烦你了.
B:No bother at all.A:Thank you.
B:没关系.A:谢谢.
Are people allowed to do...?
允许人们...吗?
A:Are people allowed to marry twice in China?
A:在中国人们允许结婚两次吗?
I mean,is it legal to have two wives or two husbands at the same time?
我是说同时有两个妻子或两丈夫合法?
B:Definitely not.But in the past,a man could have as many wives as he pleased
B:绝对不行.但是过去一个男人娶几个妻子都行.
A:It's true of a religious section in America years ago.
A:许多年前美国的一个宗教派别也是如此.
B:I am told a man can have many wives in some countries even mowadays.
B:听说某些国家至今仍然可以娶很多妻子
A:That's ridiculous.
A:真荒唐!
Do I have your permission to...?
允许我...吗?
A:Do I have your permission to sit in the front of the auditorium?
A:我可以坐在礼堂前面吗?
B:I'm afraid not.Those seats are saved for the VIPs.I'm sorry
B:恐怕不行.那些是留给大人物们的.对不起啦.
A:It doesn't matter.I can take seat in the back.
A:没关系.我可以坐在后面.
I hope you don't mind my...?
我希望你不介意...?
A:I hope you don't mind my having the book for a moment?
A:我希望你不介意我用一下这本书.
B:Let me see.Mm...I'm afraid not.I'll use it soon.
B:让我想一想.恐怕不行,我马上就用.
You might ask Jim
你可以问一问吉姆.
A:Ok.Hope I'm in luck there
A:好的.希望在他那儿我运气好些.
May I do...?
我可以...吗?
A:May I use your umbrella?
A:可以用一下你的雨伞吗?
B:Certainly,it's not raining,is it?
B:当然,现在没有下雨吧?
A:No,it's sunny nad bright.I simply want to take a picture with an umbrella
A:没有,天挺好的.我只是想拿伞照张相片.
Would you object if I...?
我...的话你不反对吧?
A:Would you object if I tum off the radio?
A:我把收音机关掉你不反对吧?
B:No,it's noisy,isn't it?
B:不反对.噪音挺大的.
A:I wonder why the radio doesn't have a good reception these days.
A:不知道最近为什么收音效果不太好.
B:The signals are weak,I think.
B:我认为是信号弱.
Feel free.
请便.
A:Can I use your bike,Jim.B:Feel free.
A:吉姆,我可以用一用你的自行车吗?B:请便.
A:Thank you.Then I don't have to suffer in the crowded buses.
A:谢谢,那我就不用挤车了.
B:That's why I cycle to work every day.
B:这就是为什么我每天骑车
No,of course not.
不,当然不介意.
A:Would you mind if I take off my coat here?
A:我把大衣脱在这儿你介意吗?
B:No,of course not.I don't mind.Go ahead.A:Thanks.
B:当然不,我不介意.请吧!A:谢谢.
I'd rather you didn't.
你最好别那样做.
A:Could I open the window?
A:我可以打开窗子吗?
B:Well,I'd rather you didn't if you don't mind.
B:哦,你最好别打开,希望你不要介意
It's very draughty when you open the window .
打开窗子风很大
Just leave the door open.Will that be all right?A:All right
只开门,好吗?


阅读推荐:catti培训 catti培训班 新东方口译 环球网校翻译资格

×
Baidu
map