当前位置: 网校排名> 环球网校> 初级口语教程(MP3附字幕) Part18:Contradiction反驳
环球网校 翻译资格培训

翻译干货

新学员大礼包
考试百科
口译技巧
词汇整理
Baidu
map

翻译资格

发布时间: 2016年04月07日

初级口语教程(MP3附字幕) Part18:Contradiction反驳

18 Contradiction
反驳
A:That was the best party I've been to for a long time .
很长时间以来,这是我参加过的最好的聚会。
I really enjoyed myself.
真开心!
B:You really enjoyed yourself?
你真的很开心?
But you hardly said a word all evening,and you didn't dance even once!
可是整个晚上几乎没说话,舞没跳一次!
A:I didn't dance doesnn't mean I didn't enjoy myself.
没不等于不开心。
The music was good,and the food excellent,and above all,
音乐很美,饭菜可口,
there were a lot of interesting people there.
此外,还有那么多有意思的人。
B:I suppose you mean that new professor from our department!
我想你说的是我们系的那个教授吧!
Why did you always have to stick in a corner like a hermit
你们干嘛躲在角落里
and talk all night about boring academic matters.
像隐士似的整夜谈那些无聊的学术问题?
Our hostess thought that you were particularly rude not socializing with anyone else.
女主人还认为你特别不礼貌,不和别人交往呢/
A:Not socializing with anyone?
不和别人交往?
I was talking to the professor,and very interesting it was,too.
我在和教授说话,也很有意思的.
B:If it was such an interesting party,why did you have to leave so early?
有意思你们为什么那么早就离开?
It was only nine o'clock.
才九点钟!
A:Wasn't it eleven when we left?
我们不是十一点离开的吗?
Yes,it was.I don't think you're right there.
没错儿,你是不是弄错了?
B:It was nine because I was talking to our hostess,
是九点,我在和主人说话,
and she asked me the time just before you came over.
你过来之前她刚问过我时间。
A:Well,I was rather tired ,
哦,我很累,
so I suggested to the professor that it was rather late and...B:Oh,come on!
于是就暗示教授不早了,而且...得了,我才不隹呢!
I don't believe that!You left because the professor left.
你离开是因为教授走了。
He suggested that it was late and time to go,didn't he?Not you!
是他暗示时候不早了该走了,是不是?不是你暗示的!
You wouldn't have left if he had wanted to stay.
要是他想留的话你不会走吧?
He apologized for not wanting to stay longer.Isn't that true?
他不能久留还表示了歉意,是不是?


阅读推荐:catti培训 catti培训班 新东方口译 环球网校翻译资格

×
Baidu
map