发布时间: 2016年04月06日
61 At the hotel
在旅馆
Can you book me a room with a bath for August 28?
您可以给我预订一间8月28号带浴室的房间吗?
Hello,is that 289691916?
您好,是2896916吗?
Yes,this is Holiday Inn reservation.
是的,这是九州饭店服务处。
Can you book me a room with a bath for August 28?
您可以给我预订一间8月28号带浴室的房间吗?
Yes.Your name,please?
可以,您贵姓?
I'm afraid the hotel is full on those days.
那几天旅馆恐怕是满客。
A:Can you book me a single room on March 31?
给我订一个3月31日的单人房间好吗?
B:Sorry,I'm afraid the hotel is full on those dates.
对不起,那几天旅馆恐怕是客满。
Shall I contact another hotel for you? A:Yes,please.
我给您联系一下别的旅馆好吗?A:好吧。
We won't be able to guarantee you a room for February 22.
我们不能保证2月22日能给您订到房间。
A:Can you book me a double room for February 22?
您能给我订个2月22日的双人房间吗?
B:Well,we won't be able to guarantee you a room for February 22,
B:我们不能保证2月22日能给您订到房间,
but we can book you on February 23.Is that OK?
但是能订到2月23日的,那样可以吗?
A:I guess so.
A:好,可以吧。
I have a room reserved in your hotel.
我在您们的旅馆订了一个房间。
A:Good evening,sir. can I help you ?
晚上好,先生。我能效劳吗?
B:I have a room registered in your hotel. My name is Charles Hill.
我在您们的旅馆订个一个房间,我叫查尔斯希尔。
A: Just a minute,please.
请稍等。
B: Yes,a single room for March28. A: That's right.
对,3月28日,一个单人房间。A:正是。
I think we have reservations. Have you fixed them?
我想我们订了房间,您们安排好了吗?
A: Good evening,sir. I think we have reservations. Have you fixed them?
晚上好,先生。我想我们订了房间,安排好了吗?
B: Let me see. Your name,please?
让我来看一看。您叫什么名字?
A: My name is Paul Harper.
我叫保罗.哈珀。
You have a double room on the fifth floor.
您订的双人房间在五楼。
A: I booked a double room for tonight. My name is Ruth Joy.
我预订了今晚的一个双人房间,我叫露丝.乔伊。
B: Just a moment,please,while I check. That's correct.
请稍等,我查一下。
You have a double room on the fifth floor.
您订的双人房间在五楼。
I can let you have Room....
我可以让您住....房间。
A: I made a reservation three days ago.
三天前我预订了房间,
My name is George Smith.B: Just a moment,please.
我叫乔治.史密斯.B:请稍等。
Yes,I can let you have Room 560 with a view of the sea.
好了,我可以让您住560房间,能看大海。
A: That's very kind of you.
谢谢。
I want a room,please.
我想要个房间。
A: Hi,I Want a room,please.
您好,我想要个房间。
B: Good afternoon,sir. Welcome to our hotel.
下午好,先生。欢迎您来我们旅馆。
What kind of room would you like,sir?
您要什么样的房间?
A: A double room for my wife and me,please.
我和我妻子要一个双人房间。
Would you please fill in this registration form?
您填一下登记表好吗?
A: How long would you stay,sir? B: Two nights.
先生,您准备住多久?两个晚上。
A: Would you please fill in this registration form?
先生,您填一下登记表好吗?
B: I've finished.
我已经填过了。
Have you any vacancies for tonight?
今晚有房间吗?
A: Good afternoon,madam. Can I help you?
A:下午好,夫人。我能帮您吗?
B: Yes,please. Have you any vacancies for tonight?
B:请问有空房间吗?
A: Do you have reservations with us?
A:您预订了吗?
B: No,I don't think so.
B:没有。
A: Sorry,madam. We don't have vacancies at the moment.
对不起,夫人。眼下我们没有空房。
Have you got any identification?
您有身份证明吗?
A: Could you fill in this form,please? B: All right.
请把这份表格填上。B:好吧。
A: Have you got any identification? B: Yes,here's my ID card.
您有身份证明吗? B:有,这是我的身份证。
I'm afraid we have tou ask for a deposit of ...
...恐怕我们得收......的定金。
A: Please fill in the arrival card and sign the register.
请填来客登记卡,在登记薄上签名。
B: All right. Which room shall I have?
B:好的。我住哪个房间?
A: Room 202,but I'm afraid we have to ask for a deposit of $200.
202房间。但是我们得收200美元定金。
Here's your key.
这是您的钥匙。
A: I have finished filling in the forms. Can I go to my room now?
A:我把表填完了,我可以去房间了吗?
B: Yes,here's your key. The bellboy will take you to your room.
可以,这是您的钥匙。服务员会带您到您的房间去。
A: Thank you.
A:谢谢。
Can I go to my room now?
我现在可以去房间了吗?
A: Can I go to my room now?
我现在可以去房间了吗?
B: Yes,the lift is just around the corner.
可以,电梯在拐角处,
You can go up first,and your luggage will be brought up straight away.
您可以先上去,您的行李马上就搬上去.
A: Thank you.
A:谢谢。
Just follow the porter....
.....,您就跟行李员上去吧。
A: Can I go to my room,now?
A:我现在可以去房间了吗?
B: Yes,just follow the porter,Mr.Wilson. A: Thank you,sir.
可以,威尔逊先生,跟行李员上去吧。A:谢谢你。
How much is the room?
这房间多少钱?
A: How much is the room?
A:房间多少钱?
B: $50 per night for a double room excluding service charge.
双人间每晚50美元,不包括服务费。
A: No problem.
A:没问题。
Are you paying in cash or by credit card?
您是现金支付还是用信用卡付账?
A:Are you paying in cash or by credit card? B: Cash.
您是现金支付还是用信用卡付账?现金支付。
A: Here's your key, sir. Room number 1405.
A:这是您的钥匙,房号1405。
The bellboy will take your luggage to your room. Have a pleasant stay!
服务员会把您的行李拿到房间。祝您过得愉快
B: Thank you.
B:谢谢。
Could I have my bill,please?
把账单给我,好吗?
I have to check out now. My name is Ruth Carson. Can I have my bill,please?
我现在得结账了,我叫露丝.卡森,把账单给我,好吗?
B: Yes,it's $167. A: Thank you.
好的,共计167美元。A:谢谢。
I'd like my bill ready....
希望把账单准备好。
I have to check out today. I'd like my bill ready by 10:00 this morning.
我今天得结账,我希望到今天上午十点时把账单准备好。
B: You can be sure of that,sir. A: Thank you.
B:您放心吧,先生。A:谢谢。
What time must I vacate the room?
我必须什么时候腾出房间?
A: I'm checking out tomorrow. What time must I vacate the room?
我明天结账离开旅馆.我必须什么时候腾出房间?
B: Before 12 a.m. A: I see. Thank you.
在上午12点以前。A:我知道了。谢谢。