发布时间: 2016年08月03日
41.Crass.
没风度。
He's so crass,there's no way I would date him.
他很没风度,我不可能跟他约会的。
42.So what?
你说呢?
You are such a bad person.Who's gonna like you?
你那么坏,谁会喜欢你?
So what?
你说呢?
You tell me!
你说呢!
What are we going to do?You tell me!
我们该怎么办?你说呢!
43.Wise up!
别傻了!
Please,you believe that?Wise up!
天啊,你竟然相信那种事?别傻了!
Don't be silly!
别傻了!
I think we can get everyone to give us money.
我想我们能说服每个人都给我们钱。
Don't be silly!
别傻了!
44.Keep it down!
别闹了!
You kids are too loud!Keep it down!
你们这些小孩子太吵啦!别闹了!
45.Don't touch it!
不许碰!
Watch it,this is my best piece of work.Don't touch it!
小心,这是我最棒的作品。不许碰!
46.Coward!
胆小鬼!
He dare not do it!What a coward!
他不敢做这件事。真是个胆小鬼!
47.Sitting on the fence.
考虑中。
I haven't decided what to do.I'm sitting on the fence.
我还没决定做什么,我还在考虑中。
48.Give in!
认输吧!
Give in!You won't have a chance.
认输吧!你没有机会了。
49.Rip off!
抢劫啊!
That shirt cost me $3,000!What a rip-off!
那件衬衫花了我3000元!抢劫啊!
50.Don't rush me.
别催我!
I'm on it!Don't rush me.
我正在做。别催我!