当前位置: 网校排名> 环球网校> 原来这句英语这样说:第18课_初级英语口语
环球网校 翻译资格培训

翻译干货

新学员大礼包
考试百科
口译技巧
词汇整理
Baidu
map

翻译资格

发布时间: 2016年07月26日

原来这句英语这样说:第18课_初级英语口语

181.You're sick!
你有病啊!
That's disgusting!You're so sick!
好恶心!你有病啊!
182.Don't be shy!
别害羞嘛!
Come on,she won't bite you.Don't be shy!
来呀,她不会害你,别害羞嘛!
183.Don't pass up a golden opportunity.
勿失良机。
You have to take this assignment.
你必须接受这个任务。
Don't pass up a golden opportunity.
勿失良机。
184.Everyone wins.
两全其美。
Your idea is so great!Everyone wins!
你的点子太棒了!这样就两全其美了!
Good for both sides.
两全其美。
Let's accept his suggestion.This is good for both sides.
我们就接受他的建议吧,这才两全其美。
185.Shooting two birds with one stone.
一举两得。
If I go home I can see my family and my old friends.
如果回家我就可以见到家人和老朋友们。
I'll be shooting two birds with one stone.
一举两得。
186.Mutual understanding.
心照不宣。
I think we have a mutual understanding.
我想我们是心想不宣。
187.At each other's throats.
自相残杀。
They've been at each other's throats all day.I can't stand it anymore.
他们整天在那自相残杀。我再也受不了了。
Killing each other.
自相残杀。
Stop it!You'll kill each other!
够了!你们会自相残杀的!
188.Good things come in pairs.
好事成双。
I won the lottery and got a promotion on the same day.
我在同一天中了彩又升官。
I guess it's what we call "Good things come in pairs."
我猜这就是所谓的“好事成双”吧。
189.Don't make trouble!
别惹麻烦!
Behave.Don't make trouble!
安分点。别惹麻烦!
190.What a gossip!
搬弄是非!
She's always talking behind other people's backs.What a gossip!
她总是在别人背后说三道四。搬弄是非!


阅读推荐:catti培训 catti培训班 新东方口译 环球网校翻译资格

×
Baidu
map