发布时间: 2016年07月21日
我们今天一起来看看白洁最喜欢的电视剧之一!就是 2 Broke Girls! 破产姐妹! 第二季16集里的一些口语的美语说法!
I can't believe this! I'm standing in a flying living room eating ham!
我真不敢相信!我居然站在飞行的客厅里吃火腿!
That's prosciutto from Italy.
那是来自意大利的火腿!
It's ham from right over there.
这是那边那火腿。
And I'm about to go ham on this ham!
那我就要干掉这火腿!
To go ham on是很口语的说法!意思就是很努力地做某件事。
I went ham at the gym today! I ran on the treadmill for 45 minutes!!
我今天在健身房很努力的运动!我在跑步机上跑了45分钟!
It's been 2 hours! When is 2 Chainz gonna wake up? I want a picture!
已经两个小时啦!2 Chainz什么时候醒啊?我想照张相!
You want him to wake up for a picture? I'll handle that.
你想让他起来照张相吗?我来搞定。
Anything?
他醒了吗?
Nothing. Do it again!
没醒。再来一次吧!
Wow that Sleepy Time really knocks you out! He must have 2-bagged it!
哇!这个"宁神茶"真是一喝就着!他一定用了两袋!
Sleepy Time 的意思就是帮助你入睡的茶,比如宁神茶。
I drink sleepy time every night before I go to bed.
我每天晚上睡觉前,喜欢喝一杯宁神茶。
Sleepy Time knocks you out 的意思就是喝宁神茶之后就会让你沉睡。
That long day at the office really knocks her out.
在办公室累了一整天,让她睡得很香。
He 2-bagged it 的意思就是他喝茶的时候,用了两个茶袋。
I like drinking really strong tea, so I 2-bag it!
我喜欢喝浓茶,所以我用两个茶袋。
你也可以说 double-bag it!
He's totally out! Let's just do it!
他彻底睡死了!我们上!
Wait. We're just gonna take his picture. Nothing else, right?
等一下。只是照相。不干别的吧?
Yes!
当然啊!。
Because I can see how these things can get out of hand.
因为这事好像很容易失控。
OK! I'm first!
好啊!我先来啊!
Wait, do another! Do another!
等一下,再来一个!再来一个!
Good one!
不错啊!
New Facebook default! In fact, this is my new default for everything, including my tombstone !
这可以做我的新Facebook头像!事实上,这可以做我所有东西的新头像!包括我的-墓碑!
Facebook default pic 就是你的Facebook头像。
selfie 自拍的照片
A lot of people take selfies and make them their default Facebook (or Weibo!) pics.
很多人都会用自拍的照片做Facebook或者微博的头像!