356.What's in it for me?
我有什么好处?
I want you to come with me to my company's outing.
我要你跟我去参加员工旅游。
What's in it for me?
我有什么好处?
357.You haven't changed a bit!
你一点都没变!
You look and act exactly the same as you did in high school.
你跟高中时看起来一模一样。
You haven't changed a bit!
你一点都没变!
358.I changed my mind.
我改变主意了。
I thought you said that you wanted to go.
我以为你说要去。
I changed my mind.
我改变主意了。
359.There's still hope.
还是有希望的。
Don't worry.There's still hope for you.
不要担心,你还是有希望的。
360.Don't believe a word he says.
他的话不可信。
Don't believe a word he says.He's a liar.
他的话可信。他是个骗子。
361.Where'd you get it?
你在哪里买的?
I love that sweater!Where'd you get it?
我喜欢那件毛衣!你在哪里买的?
362.What a disappointment.
真是失望透顶。
I thought we would win!What a disappointment!
我以为我们会赢的。真是失望透顶!
363.You really did it this time!
这下你可糟了!
I told you a thousand times not to do that.You really did it this time!
我告诉你多少次,不要做这件事。这下你可糟了!
364.He rubs me the wrong way.
我看他不顺眼。
I don't like him even though I never talked to him.
虽然没跟他说过话,我也不喜欢他。
He jut rubs me the wrong way.
我就是看他不顺眼。
365.You'll pay for this.
我会找你算帐!
You screwed up this big project.You'll pay for this!
你把这件大案子给搞砸了。我会找你算帐!
366.I can't believe it!
简直无法相信!
I can't believe it!He just ran off with my money!
简直无法相信!他卷款潜逃!
367.Open your eyes!
眼睛放亮一点!
Open your eyes!Can't you see that he's cheating on you?
眼睛放亮一点!你看不出他在骗你的吗?
368.I know what you mean.
我懂你的意思。
That girl is so mean.
那个女孩真卑鄙。
Yeah,I totally know what you mean.She always treats peopl like dirt.
对呀!我懂你的意思。她总是看不起人。
369.Just wait and see.
只好等着看啰!
I wonder what I got on my test.
我想知道考试的结果究竟如何。
You can't do anything but just wait and see.
你现在什么也不能做,只好等着看啰!
Let's play it by ear.
只好等着看啰!
Is this the right time to tell him everything?
现在告诉他这一切合适吗?
We'll play it by ear.See if he's in a good mood or not.
只好等着看啰!看他的心情好不好。
370.Is that for real?
真的还是假的啊?
Whatever you need,you can find it here.
不管你需要什么,这里都找得到。
Is that for real?Even kitchen supplies?
真的还是假的啊?厨房用品也有吗?
阅读推荐:catti培训 catti培训班 新东方口译 环球网校翻译资格