发布时间: 2016年07月04日
中文里面,我们喜欢先说一句荒唐的话,然后再加上"才怪",就好像在说"你被骗啦",-有嘲讽或者开玩笑的意思。美语里也有同样的说法哦!
Said No One Ever - 有人这样说才奇怪呢,才怪
A: Renting an apartment in New York is the cheapest thing ever!
在纽约租房子是史上最便宜的事情。
B: For real?
真的么?
A: Said no one ever!
要是有人这样说才奇怪呢!
Psych - 耍你的!
A: Baijie, I think Tom Cruise just walked past you!
白洁,我觉得刚才好像是Tom Cruise从你身边走过!
B: Where? Where? Where?
哪儿呢?哪儿呢?
A: Psych!
耍你的!
As if - 可能么
A: This salad is really fulfilling. I'm stuffed.
这个沙拉太饱人了。我吃撑了!
B: Really?
真的么?
A: As if! It's just a bowl of leaves.
怎么可能?一碗叶子而已。
A: Thank god. It's finally Monday!
谢天谢地,终于到星期一了!
B: Seriously?
真的么?
A: Said no one ever. Especially when we have a Math test this afternoon.
要是有人这样说才奇怪呢。可恨的是我们今天下午还有个数学考试。
B: Oh, didn't you hear? The Math test is cancelled.
你没听说么?今天的数学考试取消了。
A: What?! I pulled an all-nighter studying for it yesterday.
什么?!我昨天可是通宵复习啊。
B: Psych! Haha.
耍你的!哈哈。
A: Don't scare me like that, Baijie. Aren't you worried about this test at all?
白洁,别这样吓唬我。你难道不担心这次考试么?
B: As if! Math is my worst subject. I've been studying all weekend too.
怎么可能!我的数学最差了。我整个周末也都在复习。