当前位置: 网校排名> 环球网校> 第3课:在学校_初级英语口语
环球网校 翻译资格培训

翻译干货

新学员大礼包
考试百科
口译技巧
词汇整理
Baidu
map

翻译资格

发布时间: 2016年04月21日

第3课:在学校_初级英语口语

新英语900句视频版 第3课:在学校 文本如下:

JOANA: Where's the English class?

英文课在哪上?
PAUL:On the first floor. Room 101.
在一楼, 一零一号教室.
JOANA: Are you sure?
您确定吗?
PAUL:No, I...
不, 我...
JOANA: Look, Paulo. Are those students in our class?
保罗您看, 那些学生是不是在我们的班上?
PAUL:Maybe they are. Excuse me. Good evening. Are you in English 3?
或许是. 很抱歉, 各位晚安. 请问您们是不是上第三级英文?
STUDENTS: Yes, we are.
是的, 我们是.
PAUL:What's the room number?
教室是几号?
STUDENT 1: 201. On the second floor.
二零一, 在二楼.
PAUL:Thank you. See you there.
谢谢. 到那儿见.
PAUL:Look, Joana. There's my assistant, Maria, and her husband. Hello, Maria! Over here!
琼娜, 你看, 那位就是我的助手玛利亚, 还有她的先生. 喂, 玛利亚! 在这里!
MARIA: Paulo! Joana! What a surprise! Are you here for English, too?
保罗! 琼娜! 真想不到! 您们也来上英文课吗?
PAULO AND JOANA: Yes, we are.
是的, 我们也是.
MARIA: Howard, this is Paulo Farias, the new manager, and his sister, Joana. My husband, Howard Becker.
霍华德, 这就是那新来的经理保罗?法瑞斯, 和他的妹妹琼娜. 这是我先生, 霍华德?贝克.
PAULO, JOANA, AND HOWARD: Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识您.
PAUL:Here's the room. 201.
到了, 就是这间, 二零一号教室.
TEACHER: Good evening, class.
各位同学, 晚安.
STUDENTS: Good evening.
晚安.
TEACHER: Please sit down. Here are your books, New English 900. Now, listen to this dialogue. Books closed.
请坐下. 这是您们的书. "新英语九百句". 现在请把书合起来听听这段对话.
JOANA: Paulo, I'm nervous.
保罗, 我很紧张.
PAUL:Why?
为什么?
JOANA: I'm always nervous in school.
上课的时候我总是会紧张.
PAUL:Why? The teacher is very nice.
为什么? 这位老师很慈祥.
JOANA: Yes, she is. But English is hard.
她是很慈祥, 可是英文太难了.
PAUL:A new language is always hard.
学一种新的语言总是很困难的.
STUDENT: Ssssh!
嘘!
JOANA: I'm sorry.
对不起.
TEACHER: Now, open your books to page 1, and repeat after me.
现在请将书打开到第一页,并跟着我念
ARTUR:There's the plane, Miguel. Wow! It's a 747.
米盖尔, 飞机就在那里. 哇! 是架七四七!
MAMA: My little Miguel.
我的小米盖尔.
MIGUEL: Mama, I'm a man!
妈, 我已经长大了!
ARTUR: 747's are beautiful planes.
七四七客机真漂亮.
MAMA: Where is your suitcase?
你的旅行箱在哪?
MIGUEL: Right here, Mama.
就在这里, 妈.
MAMA: And your tickets?
机票呢?
MIGUEL: They're in my pocket, Mama.
在我的口袋里, 妈.
MAMA: And your passport?
护照呢?
MIGUEL: It's in my pocket, too, Mama.
护照也在我的口袋里, 妈.
MAMA: Here's a present.
来, 这是件礼物.
MIGUEL: Oh, Mama.
噢, 妈.
MAMA: Open it.
打开吧!
MIGUEL: It's beautiful.
真漂亮.
ARTUR: What is it?
那是什么?
MIGUEL: A gold coin.
一块金币.
MAMA: It's for luck.
是带给你的好运.
MIGUEL: Thank you, Mama.
谢谢妈.
MAMA: Good-bye, Son.
再见, 孩子.
ARTUR: Good-bye, Miguel.
米盖尔再见.
MIGUEL: Good-bye Arturo. Good-bye, Mama.
阿徒若再见, 妈再见.


阅读推荐:catti培训 catti培训班 新东方口译 环球网校翻译资格

×
Baidu
map