当前位置: 网校排名> 环球网校> 第23课:有没有兴趣去万博会_初级英语口语
环球网校 翻译资格培训

翻译干货

新学员大礼包
考试百科
口译技巧
词汇整理
Baidu
map

翻译资格

发布时间: 2016年04月20日

第23课:有没有兴趣去万博会_初级英语口语

新英语900句视频版 第23课:有没有兴趣去万博会 文本如下:

FRANK YAMAMOT:Father?

爸?
MR.YAMAMOT:Yes?
什么事?
FRANK YAMAMOT:Wouldn't you like to take a walk to the Fair today?
您今天有兴趣到万博会去走走吗?
MR.YAMAMOT:It's Saturday. I have to be in the store.
今天是礼拜六, 我必须到店里去.
FRANK YAMAMOT:I'm sure Jim can take care of the store.
我相信吉姆可以照料店里的事.
MR.YAMAMOT:I don't like crowds.
我不喜欢人多的地方.
FRANK YAMAMOT:I know, Father, but it's early. There won't be many people there at this hour.
我知道, 爸爸, 现在还早呢. 这个时候不会有很多人的.
MR.YAMAMOT:I'd rather go on a weekday.
我宁愿平常日子去,
MR.YAMAMOT:Saturday is our busy day at the store.
礼拜六是店里最忙的一天.
FRANK YAMAMOT:Take a one-day vacation. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.
休一天假吧, 我敢保证你会觉得很好玩.
MR.YAMAMOT:I don't know, Frank.
我真怀疑, 法兰克.
FRANK YAMAMOT:People come from around the world to see the Fair. You're lucky. You live right around the corner.
人们从世界各地到万博会来参观, 您很幸运, 您刚好住在附近.
MR.YAMAMOT:What's the weather like today?
今天天气怎么样?
FRANK: It's a beautiful spring day. It would be good for you to spend a day in the sun.
是个美丽的春天. 花一天的时间晒晒太阳对您是很有益的.
MR.YAMAMOT:Can I get to the Fair by bus?
我可以搭公车到万博会吗?
FRANK: It's not far. Take a taxi. It won't be expensive.
并不远, 坐计程车去, 不会太贵的.
MR.YAMAMOT:No. I'll take the bus.
不, 我要坐公车.
FRANK: OK. Take the number 20. It goes right to the Fair.
好吧! 坐二十路, 它直开到万博会.
MR.YAMAMOT:Where is my good coat?
我那件好的大衣在哪里?
FRANK: In the hall closet. But you won't need a coat today.
在走廊的壁橱里, 可是你今天不必穿大衣,
FRANK: The sun is shining, and it's going to get warm.
外面是晴天, 而且会逐渐变暖的.
MR.YAMAMOT:Are you sure it's not going to rain?
你确定不会下雨吗?
FRANK: I don't think so, but anything is possible. Your raincoat is in the hall closet, too.
我不这么认为, 可是天气是无法预料的, 您的雨衣也放在走廊的壁橱里.
MR.YAMAMOT:You know, Frank, I'm not as young as I was.
我跟你讲, 法兰克, 我老了.
FRANK: No one is, Father.
我们都老了, 爸爸.
MR.YAMAMOT:You're right. Help me with my coat, Frank.
你讲得对, 帮我将大衣穿上. 法兰克,
FRANK: Have a good time, Father.
祝您玩得很愉快, 爸.
MR.YAMAMOT:Thank you, Son.
谢谢你, 儿子.
PEDR:Excuse me. How much is the bus?
对不起, 请问巴士车票多少钱?
WOMAN: Fifty cents.
五毛钱.
PEDR:Will $10 bill?
十块钱的钞票司机可以找得开吗??the driver change a
WOMAN: I don't think so. Oh, here's the bus.
我想不会的, 噢, 车来了.
WOMAN: Oh, no!
噢! 真糟糕.
BUS DRIVER: What's the matter, lady?
你怎么了? 女士.
WOMAN: Look at me!
你看我!
BUS DRIVER: You look beautiful to me.
你看起来很漂亮呀!
WOMAN: Look at my dress! It's ruined!
你看我的衣服! 完蛋了!
BUS DRIVER: I'm sorry, miss.
对不起, 小姐.
WOMAN: Is that all you can say? 'I'm sorry, miss.' What about my dress?
你就只能说这个吗? " 对不起, 小姐. " 我的衣服怎么办?
PEDR:What are you going to do about this?
这事你该怎么办?
BUS DRIVER: Who are you?
你是谁?
PEDR:Who do you think I am?
你以为我是谁?
BUS DRIVER: Look, mister. I'm sorry. It's raining. The streets are wet.
瞧, 先生, 我很抱歉. 外面下着雨, 街道都是湿的.
PEDR:Let's sit down, dear.
我们坐吧, 女士.
BUS DRIVER: Hey, mister! You forgot to pay!
嘿, 先生! 你忘了付车钱!
PEDR:I did not forget. Is the bus company going to pay for a new dress?
我没有忘记付钱, 汽车公司将付新衣服的钱吗?
BUS DRIVER: Forget it! Forget it! Sit down.
算了! 算了! 你坐吧.
WOMAN: Very clever. Do you ever pay for the bus?
真聪明, 你经常免费坐车吗?
PEDR:By the way, my name is...
对了, 我的名字是..


阅读推荐:catti培训 catti培训班 新东方口译 环球网校翻译资格

×
Baidu
map