新英语900句视频版 第10课:山本先生的果菜商店 听力文本如下:
JIM: Grandfather, don't lift that. Let me help you.
爷爷, 别提那个, 让我帮你忙.
MR. YAMAMOT: Thank you, but...
谢谢, 但...
JIM: You have a bad back.
你的背脊骨不好.
MR. YAMAMOT: I am old, but I'm not helpless.
我年纪大了, 可是还挺得住.
JIM: OK, Grandfather. Can I help you?
好吧, 爷爷. 能为您效劳吗?
CUSTOMER 1: Do you have any lettuce?
有没有莴苣?
JIM: Yes, sir. Over there, in the second case.
有的, 先生, 在那边, 第二个框.
CUSTOMER 1: How much is it?
怎么卖?
JIM: Seventy-nine cents a head.
一棵七毛九.
CUSTOMER 2: Excuse me. How much are the grapes?
请问葡萄怎么卖?
JIM: Ninety-nine cents a pound.
一磅九毛九.
CUSTOMER 2: And the oranges?
橙子呢?
JIM: They're five for a dollar.
一块钱五个.
JIM: Can I help you?
买什么?
CUSTOMER 1: Please. I can't find the lettuce.
麻烦你一下, 我找不到莴苣.
JIM: Isn't there any in the second case?
第二个箱子里没有吗?
CUSTOMER 1: I don't think so.
好像没有.
JIM: We don't have a lot of lettuce today. How much do you need?
我们今天没有很多莴苣, 您需要多少?
CUSTOMER 1: Not much. Only one head. Oh, and a few limes.
不多, 一棵就够了. 对了, 还要几个酸橙.
JIM: The limes are over there.
酸橙在那边.
CUSTOMERR 1: There aren't many there.
那边没有几个.
JIM: Oh? How many do you need?
哦? 您要几个?
CUSTOMER 1: Oh, four or five.
大概四五个.
MR. YAMAMOT: Is anything wrong?
有什么问题吗?
CUSTOMER 1: Oh, hello, MR. YAMAMOT:o.
噢, 山本先生, 您好.
MR. YAMAMOT: You know my name?
你知道我的名字啊?
CUSTOMER 1: Of course. Your market is famous.
当然, 您的店很有名.
MR. YAMAMOT: Is it?
是吗?
CUSTOMER 1: There's an article about it in the paper. Here, look. "GOING TO THE FAIR? FIRST STOP: YAMAMOTO'S FRUIT AND VEGETABLE MARKET."
报纸上有一篇文章讲它. 来, 你看: "打算到博览会去吗? 第一站: 山本果菜店."
JIM: May I buy the newspaper from you?
我能向你买这份报纸吗?
CUSTOMER 1: No, take it, please. Here.
不用, 你拿去好了, 不要客气. 来.
JIM: Thank you. Now the lettuce. Here. There was a head in the case with the cabbage.
谢谢. 现在找找莴苣看, 有了, 箱子里有一棵和洋白菜放在一起.
CUSTOMER 1: How much is it?
多少钱一棵?
JIM: Seventy-nine cents.
七毛九分.
MR. YAMAMOT: No. Give it to him for forty cents. It's the last head.
不必那么多, 算它四毛好了, 那是最後一棵.
CUSTOMER 1: Thank you, MR. YAMAMOT:o. Good-bye.
谢谢您, 山本先生, 再见.
MR. YAMAMOT: Good-bye.
再见.
JIM: OK. Who's next? Whose oranges are these?
好的, 下一位是谁? 这些是谁要的橙子?
CUSTOMER 2: They're mine.
是我要的.
JIM: And the potatoes?
马铃薯呢?
CUSTOMER 2: Hers.
是她的.
$1.99, please.
一共是一元九毛九分.
ALI: Hello, ice cream man.
您好, 卖冰淇淋的.
BILL: Hello, Ali. Are you alone?
阿里,你好, 你一个人啊?
ALI: Yes.
是的.
BILL: Where are your parents?
你父母在哪里?
ALI: I don't know.
我不知道.
BILL: Really? Uh... Ali...
真的? 阿里, 这个...
ALI: May I have an ice cream sandwich, please?
我可不可以吃一个冰淇淋三明治? 可不可以?
BILL: Sure, Ali. Why don't you sit down and talk to me? 当
然可以. 你为什么不坐下来跟我聊聊天?
ALI: OK. Here's thirty-five cents.
好. 给您三毛五分钱.
BILL: Whose money is that?
那是谁的钱?
ALI: It's mine.
是我的.
BILL: It's yours? You're a rich young man!
是你的? 你这个年轻人很有钱.
ALI: Yes.
对啊!
BILL: I like your jacket, Ali.
阿里, 我很喜欢你的外套.
ALI: I don't. It's my brother's.
我不喜欢, 是我哥哥的.
BILL: Don't you like your brother?
你不喜欢你哥哥吗?
ALI: No. My father and mother like my brother. He's always good. I don't like him.
嗯, 我爸爸妈妈都喜欢哥哥. 他总是很乖, 我不喜欢他.
BILL: I like you, Ali.
阿里,我喜欢你.
ALI: May I come home with you?
我可不可以和您回家?
BILL: Look! Isn't that your mother? She's crying, Ali.
看! 那不是你的妈妈吗? 阿里, 她正在喊你.
ALI: Mommy! Mommy! Here I am!