发布时间: 2016年04月11日
Lesson 54 (11-4) How sweet of you
情景对话:
Hello, they’re beautiful! 嗨,真美!
For me? 给我的吗?
For you! 给你的.
Why? How sweet of you!… 为什么? 你说话真甜!….
Thank you! 谢谢
It’s noting at all . 这没什么.
Just a little token of my admiration. 我只不过表示我的钦佩.
What’s the occasion? 为什么?
Nothing special. 没什么特别的.
I just saw those flowers and they reminded me of you. 我只是看见那些花,它们让我想到你.
You know, I think you’re the prettiest thing in these fields.你知道吗, 我想你是这个旷野上最漂亮的!
Oh, you flatter me! 哦,你太过奖了!
Say, I was wondering. 我在想.
If you’re free tonight, 如果你今晚有空,
How about having dinner together? 一起吃晚饭怎么样?
No thanks, I’m not hungry. 不谢谢,我不饿.
I just ate. 我刚吃过.
单词:
Beautiful 美丽的,漂亮的/ sweet 甜美的/ pretty 漂亮的/ flower 花朵/ free 空闲的/
要点:
Hello, they’re beautiful! 嗨,真美!
How …of you. 你真….
How sweet of you! 你说话真甜!
How thoughtful of you. 你想的真周到.
What’s the occasion? 为什么?
Nothing special. 没什么特别的.
Noting special, I just saw those flowers and they reminded me of you. 没什么特别的,我只是看见那些花,它们让我想到你.
How was your day? 你今天过得怎么样? Nothing special. 没什么特别的.
How was the film? 那部电影怎么样? Nothing special. 没什么特别的.
If you’re free, how about… 如果你有空,….如何?
If you’re free tonight, how about having dinner together? 如果你今晚有空,一起吃晚饭来张口怎么样?
If you’re free, how about going to the park? 如果你有空,去公园玩玩如何?
If you’re free, how about watching a movie? 如果你有空,去看场电影如何?
It’s nothing at all, just a little token of my admiration. 这没什么, 我只不过表示我的钦佩.
You flatter me. 你太过奖了.
Remind …of … 让…想到….
Those building along the Bund remind me of those in Europe. 外滩的建筑让我想到了欧洲的建筑物.
Beautiful 美丽的, 漂亮的/ sweet 甜美的/ pretty 漂亮的/ you flatter me. 你太过奖了./ remind ..of … 让… 想到…/